Materials you will need:
• Wire (cut to size of your head)
• Floral tape
• Wire Scissors
• Flowers and foliage accents (leave a bit of the stem for taping)
1. Start with a piece of greenery 1” – 2” from end of wire.
2. Wrap tape around base of stem and wire.
3. Add flower bloom and repeat steps 1 & 2, to add blooms and greenery down wire to create desired look.
4. Leave extra space at bottom of wire so you can attach to other end.
5. Bend wire end into hook shape
6. Thread opposite end of halo through hook.
7. Bend other wire over to hook halo together.
Print the steps here – flower halo diy (2)