We have all been there at the end of a wedding and all receive our wedding favors. Some are greatly excited, while other guests could care less and leave them on the table. Here are some examples of some favors that your guests will love.
1. Food. I start number one with food, because that’s is what the people want. In recent surveys, most guests said they would love the favor if was something to eat. Some examples are homemade cookies, mini cakes, pretzels, candy, and many more. There are all sorts of ways to add a cute saying with your food favor of choice, Like “We just tied the knot! C & J” on a bag with a soft pretzel inside. Your guests will love it, and it will give them something to snack on at the end of the night.
2. Wine opener, or beer opener. A gift with a purpose are always good choices as good favors. Many people lose these small objects, and are always in the need for another beer opener. It is a great way to remember your wedding date, years down the road when they use it at a part, or get together.
3. Succulent plants. These small plants make great favors, and with proper care your guests can have these for years to come as a small reminder of your wedding date. Succulents are a great favor for a garden or rustic theme wedding. They will have your guests scooping up any and all extras from you.
4. Sparklers, or confetti launchers are great favor ideas. It gets your guests to interact in your wedding. They will also look great in photos. Plus, they are super amounts of fun. Who doesn’t like confetti?
5. A Donation. Some couples feel favors are a waste of money, and they would rather see that money go to a good cause. Some couples have a charity of their choice in lieu of favors. Having a cute sign, or putting it in your program are a good way to let guests know about your choice to donate instead of favors.