Many brides including modern, trendy, and traditional are all excited to rock a flower crown down the aisle. Flower crowns can be dainty with a couple of petite blooms and accent foliage. It could also be more dramatic with larger blooms and draping greenery. Wearing a flower crown in addition to your veil is a very sweet and pretty look, all while holding your veil in place.
Bridesmaids and flower girls can also wear halos, usually a more delicate version of the bride or a simple greenery halo. We have seen flower halos being used for engagement and maternity photo shoots as well.
Check out our flower crowns on our website!
We will create fresh flowers to compliment your event style and theme. Contact or visit us to discuss details.
Table Decor Table Centerpiece’s – Pricing will be determined by flowers used and arrangement size. Containers can vary from mason jars, low lush, cylinder vases, bowls and dishes. 40.00-100.00 Entrance table & Gift table – Welcoming vase of flowers that compliment your favors or welcome table 60.00-200.00
Extra Details Cake Flowers – Accent your cake with pretty blossoms to match your party. 20.00-60.00
Flower Crowns – floral crowns can be created with foliage and small accent flowers or with with lush blooms. 50.00-100.00
Corsages – Pretty blooms with foliage and ribbons are placed on bracelet or to be pinned on. 15.00 – 40.00
Custom Sign Art – Signs can be created for your event in any size or style. We design on wood, canvas or chalkboard bases. Costs will vary and can range from 50.00 and up.
Delivery & set up available – Cost will vary based on location
Materials you will need:
• Wire (cut to size of your head)
• Floral tape
• Wire Scissors
• Flowers and foliage accents (leave a bit of the stem for taping)
1. Start with a piece of greenery 1” – 2” from end of wire.
2. Wrap tape around base of stem and wire.
3. Add flower bloom and repeat steps 1 & 2, to add blooms and greenery down wire to create desired look.
4. Leave extra space at bottom of wire so you can attach to other end.
5. Bend wire end into hook shape
6. Thread opposite end of halo through hook.
7. Bend other wire over to hook halo together.
Print the steps here – flower halo diy (2)