Wedding season is around the corner! Some of the best flowers bloom in the spring, and can really take your bouquets, and arrangements to the next level. These are just some of our favorites!
1. A top choice for brides is the Peony. Peonies have a short growing time, making these sought-after blooms even more desirable to brides walking down the aisle. They come in all different colors, but most popular is white and blush.
2. Tulips are a great choice for spring. Available all season, tulips are a great choice for bouquets, and centerpieces. Tulips come in a range of colors, so they would be great to match with bridesmaid gowns.
3. Anemones come in an array of petal colors and sizes and have a dark center. A highly versatile flower. These will add a great pop of color to your bridal bouquet.
4. Garden roses are great bloom to add to your nuptials. They open so perfectly they will have you in awe. Garden roses come in a variety of colors, especially coral, or blush would be a great choice for spring.
5. Daffodils are one of the flowers that just define spring. They are one of the first flowers to pop up out the ground as a sign that winter is almost over. Daffodil’s come in white, yellow, or a mix of the two. They would look great in a centerpiece, as their bloom is slightly larger, and will fit in just the right spaces.
6. Sweet Peas are a lovely and unique flower that are sure to draw attention to any arrangement .
Here is a seasonal guide for the top wedding flowers
See full seasonal floral guide Here