Thinking of Including Your Pet In Your Wedding Ceremony?
We love the idea of brides and grooms including their four-legged friends in their wedding! They look adorable in wedding photos and guests just love it!
Here is some advice to set you and your furry best friend up for success on the big day.
- Make sure your pet is up for that kind of attention. We suggest practicing before the big day, and bring them to the rehearsal so that they’ll know what to do!
- If you have a little dog, cat, or bunny, try placing them in a wagon for the flower girl or ring bearer to pull them down the aisle.
- Contact the venue, or ceremony site to ask them about their pet policy.
- Hire a pet sitter or trusted friend to be responsible for your pet.
- Tell your photographer of your plans. They will want to make sure they capture moments with you and your pet together during the big day.
- Dressing your pet for the big day can be so much fun. Make sure you book them an appointment at their groomer to make them prim and proper! Pair their new look with a beautiful flower collar for some adorable photos. For the tiny fur babies, you can decorate their wagon with flowers and streamers.
- Decide whether you want your pet to have a role in your wedding. Do you want your pet to be your ring bearer, or hound of honor? Having your furry friend walk down the aisle holding the rings will make them so excited! Another idea is to have them wear a sign down the aisle. letting your guests know the bride is on her way. will be ready for the big day!